Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

One Step at a Time...

Baby room is now mostly painted. We are going to attempt painting a tree on her wall...actually, that is not true. "We" are not going to be that crafty, Ryan is. So here are a few updated pics.

We also went to the Dave Matthews concert this weekend with our friends Rick, Amy, Darren and Ann. I have been wanting to see Dave for a really long time! I am a huge fan and I thought the show was great...started off a little slow but he finished well!! So, a few pics from that as well.


Yes, I do see the double chin in this picture....maybe I should stay away from Shipley's donuts during the week...

Other than that, not much else to say today. I am trying to suck less...and I always like blogs with pictures.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Your husband is talented and extremeley good looking...you are so lucky! The woodworking skills are a good find. Are those real hardwoods? Wish I could find me one of those...husbands, that is.

suetmom said...

I like the green! And, I like the idea of the tree...I just love/hate talented people! Donuts have always been a weakness for me, that is until 1995...then reality set in and...no more donuts.

Anonymous said...

Love the green - love the room - love the step stool - I think every little girl should have a step stool in her room. I really do love it!

heatherw said...

Cute room and cute shirt from the concert!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Oh my gosh! I love the room. The tree idea is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

Chesley said...

I love the green in the baby's room. The bedding is so fun! Can't wait to see when it's done!

Courtney said...

Looking good, Meredith! Good blog. I think the tree sounds so fun! I am working on that phone number for you - sorry about the wait!

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Wow 2 blogs in 1 week?!??! What's got into you?!?!? Love the room guys! I love DMB also. I have been to see them 3 times. They always put on such a great live show. Can't wait to see Ryan's tree. I'm sure it will be a true work of art.

Anonymous said...

you look so great friend!! i love rabbit's room!! i can't wait to see it in about two weeks!! YEAH! don't forget to prepare ryan for my visit.