Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Surprise!

Here I am!

Being a mom is suuuuppperrr. So is staying home from work everyday! I am not really all that busy but I seem to find lots of crap to do besides blog. I am looking at my sweet baby right now and she is frowning at me. I think that she is thinking that I am the worst blogger ever. Now I think she is pooping.
I was talking with my family last night saying that one of the reasons I haven't been blogging is because I don't want this blog to be the all about Blake blog. I am still a person and I still have thoughts but right now they are pretty much all about how freaking cute Blake is so I don't want to bore everyone with that. I want to have something else to talk about. And my dad had a great point...No one cares about what I want to say right now, they just want to see pictures of Blake. Good point, dad. So here you go!!!!




Blake and dad working on the computer.


Blake on her first date with Alex.


Alex thought Blake said I love you a little too soon and didn't say it back so it hurt Blake's feelings a little bit.


Tummy time.


What in the heck??


Blake's poop.

Blake in her super cute snow boots.

Blake and her big sister Lola.

12 comments:

robin said...

yeah mere for blogging! I understand that you are still the same person, but once you become a mom....most of what you talk about is your kids...it's ok, we want to know all of Blakes latest and greatest tricks!!! Everyonce in a while fit something in about you or ryan :)

Anonymous said...

She is SO adorable!!! I think Alex is too old for her.

angela said...

Poop?! You are so crazy! I love the little dating story, so typical! She's beatiful Mere! I love her snow boots too!

Amanda said...

She is SO cute!! I love hearing about poop...it makes me laugh!

annalee said...

amen to your reason for not blogging. i had said the EXACT same thing about wanting my blog to still be well-rounded, etc. but it's kinda hard to write about anything else when adelaide is seriously all that is going on right now (in a great way, but you know what i mean).
thanks to your dad for getting you to post more pics of blake and making a great point that is making me feel okay about blogging again too.

Anonymous said...

Blake-Let's get together again very soon! I'm sorry that I just wasn't ready to hear "I love you," but maybe on Date #2. I still think you are very cute! Alex

Anonymous said...

You are a great Mommy, Meredith! I want to hear more about the Alex and Blake saga! They are so cute together. Ella and Blake have to get together soon! Take care and love you!
Sara Smith

Anonymous said...

Man! I have the cutest niece in the world! Thanks for posting these pics, Mere! Hope we can see you guys soon.
~Melissa

Anonymous said...

Great pic's friend! you did a great job blogging! I kinda take back what i said about you be such a terrible blogger!! your welcome!!

ok i told you i would do better with commenting what i am really thinking so here it goes...
does blake not look a little ghetto in the second pic! it's like she is thinking "so waz up boy. wat you say about you and me." which makes me proud:)

Shauna said...

Yay!! I even love the poop picture!!!! And Mike is right - no one cares about you anymore! JK! I love you! Bye friend.

Leigh Ann said...

Glad you were able to stalk my blog! Blake is precious and the poop picture is too funny/gross.

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Thanks for the new pics. Good to know what the poop will look like. :) She is a gorgeous girl!