Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 29, 2006

I'm back and I need your opinion

Ok- It has been over a month since my last post...I have no good reasons for not blogging. I just haven't been. But today Ryan and I bought a digital camera (yes, we wanted to continue our move into the 21st century) so maybe this will inspire me to post more!

So now, I need your opinion...if any of you are still out there!


I have this Dooney and Bourke bag that I have had for a long time and I have not carried it for years. It is in great shape....but is it still cool to carry it??? Check out the professional pictures and let me know! And be honest...please.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks just great! (If you're 50)This is the problem with acquiring cool but expensive stuff. Most goes "out of fashion." Some, however, remains truly fashionable. The test here is knowing the difference. I'm really interested in what younger people will say

Anonymous said...

The style is still cool but I don't know if Dooney is still cool. I'll also defer that to the younger people. Personally the Dooney's weigh so much empty that when I add my stuff, I can hardly carry them. Showing my age, sorry.

Mary Beth said...

I found your blog through Shauna's. How are you? I think I will have to say no to the Dooney. (Don't take offense). I would put it on ebay though and get some money for it!

momsuet said...

Sell it on Ebay and buy you something else...or ask Santa for a new purse.

momsuet said...

Mary Beth beat me to the punch.....

robin said...

Not so cool anymore but there is bound to be someone in ebayland that will think it is. EBAY EBAY EBAY! See you next Saturday!!!!

Shauna said...

Mere...you know better than this being cool...