Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Jumbo Shrimp

This week the baby is the size of a jumbo shrimp...weird! Most of the info I have read refers to the baby as the size of a lime or small orange but this was definitely the first time I had heard jumbo shrimp. That sounds a little more creepy than cute...but I am a science teacher so I like creepy! I am 13 weeks and am not really showing at all. For those of you who have seen me recently...yes, I know I am growing in other areas but as far as I know babies don't live in back fat. The only times my tummy pokes out is when I am bloated or I just ate supper. I definitely look more pregnant at night than in the morning. Slide into the jeans at 7:00 am...1:00 pm undoing the button, 4:00 pm lucky if they are still zipped and by 8:00 I don't have to worry if they are zipped or buttoned because they aren't going anywhere.





I went ahead a took some tattoo pictures for everyone. The first one is what my tattoo looks like in the morning and the second is what it looks like by the end of the day. So we can all just imagine what it will look like after nine months of this!!




7:00 am


9:00 pm

10 comments:

Courtney said...

You are too hilarious.

Anonymous said...

You are funny! Congrats on getting knocked up, by the way!

Anonymous said...

Babe...you are so funny! I'm glad that I have you in my life to keep me smiling.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

hahaahah. that's so funny!!!!!
i'm so excited that you are having a baby!!!!!!

suetmom said...

That made me laugh out loud!

robin said...

You're 1/3 of the way there!!! HORAAAYYYY :)

Anonymous said...

Jumbo shrimp - great name idea.

Shauna said...

That is really funny friend. you should blog more often because you are a funny chica!

Calista said...

Your too funny! Your going to be one of those cute skinny pregnant women. I don't like those but I'll make an exception with you. Just don't stand next to me, the giant pregnant whale.

Tricia said...

I finally have a blog...I am trying to be good about writing on it. We will see. But I have to figure out how to put my name and not Wes' name.