Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 08, 2007

Big News...

I don't know if anyone is ever going to read this blog again because of my 40 plus day hiatus (sp?)...I was busy gathering all of the animals in the world and putting them in pairs of two...but just in case anyone is still out there, here is an update.



For those of you who read my blog and don't know (there can't be many of you) I am pregnant! I will be 11 weeks tomorrow and so far b-dub (baby Ware) is doing great. I have no pics to post because I have not taken any. Everyone does the belly pictures so I guess I will too but I decided not to start that game until week 12. Why? I have no idea... I was trying to be creative and come up with some other body part to take pictures of instead of my belly but the only ones that are changing would not be appropriate to post on my blog.


I could take a picture of my tattoo...it was a really great idea at the time, I promise. Right now it is a cute little dove but by the end of this thing it could be the size of a falcon. That could be fun...we'll see if I am brave enough to put those pics out on the world wide web.

16 comments:

annalee said...

CONGRATULATIONS! that is such exciting news and i for one love the idea of watching the tattoo change size along with the belly. very original!!!

allyo said...

YEAH!!! I was about to give up on you, but what a great surprise! I can't wait to keep up with you and baby Ware. We need to get together...I think we live fairly close. Congrats!!

MAV

Anonymous said...

Yea - Mere is alive and well! We've missed your posts. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.

tara said...

Wait - you have a tattoo? I feel like we don't even know each other!

Shauna said...

Ive missed her too Aunt Linda!!! :) So happy you are still alive and that there is a person growing in your body!!! That is the BEST!!!!!! You better post pics of the tat.

angela said...

You are so funny! I can't wait for a picture of the falcon! You really must post a nine month belly shot when you get there.

Congratulations!!! Its about darn time! You guys are going to make great parents!

Courtney said...

You are, as always, hilarious! I should have known that you would throw something like a tat into your post telling your big news! That's one for the baby books. I definitely want to see this thing now. But seriously, you know how excited we are for you guys. You will be wonderful parents, and we will be here in any way that you ever need us!

Chesley said...

Congrats!!! I had heard through the grapevine. I also hear you joined the December due club. How fun! Hope you are feeling well.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I like Mav was about to give up on you too! Congrats to you and Ryan!!!!!!!! That is soooo stinking exciting!!!!!!!!!

Calista said...

Mere, your so funny. I'm glad you've finally posted it. Hope you are starting to feel better. Things get better during the 2nd trimester, trust me. We're so happy for you two and can't wait to meet baby Ware.

Mary Beth said...

Congrats!!! I love the tattoo idea as well. I am so happy for you two.

Anonymous said...

don't worry about the tattoo. i'll draw up a new cover-up of a dalcon...it's a mix between a dove and a falcon, except for it's skills and magic powers. you are going to be a great mom!!

Shelly said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Mere I know you don't know the sex of the baby yet but will you just promise me that you will do the nursery in horses with maybe a horse-framed picture of me in the room!! Just an idea!
love ya friend

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you both. I am lookig forward of the tattoo pics! Congrats!!!
Anna

Natalie said...

Hey Meredith! Congrats!
-Natalie