Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH

This house thing is going to be the death of me...I don't even want to get into all of the caca that has been going on because, believe me, you don't want to hear it all.

I haven't posted lately because a tree fell over in our backyard and pulled out our phone line. yipppeee...that is so fun.

Heather just searched me on the internet (the "Meredith needs..." thing) and here is what we got:
Meredith needs:
6. written and oral communication skills.
5. to be given medication throughout the day. (they don't know how true this is)
4. a new facility specifically designed for continuing education.
3. to assert herself a little more, sometimes she blends into the scenery.
2. a break. (ha!!!!)
1. to get out and live.

You need to do this...got a few laughs out of me on a very stress filled day!

6 comments:

Shauna said...

so are you moved into the new house already????/

Courtney said...

Love the new house! I definitely have a favorite room already. Thanks for letting us share in your excitement today and join you on your first pilgrimage to the neighborhood Taco Bueno!

Anonymous said...

I'm sick and tired of the bad bloggers in my family. Updates please!

Shauna said...

ok mere - I am with Linda. Tired of the bad bloggers in her family. Arent you out of school already - give us some updates! Love you and miss you - lets get together really soon!

Anonymous said...

Shauna, do you want to be my niece? At least you update your blog and I can keep up with you.

Shauna said...

Yes Linda - I will be your niece! Thanks - I will make sure to get my christmas list out to you in a few months.