Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 02, 2007

Times they are a-changin'

It (of course) has been awhile since my last post. Thank you for reminding me Tara... So here is a little update on my life.

The nine hours I am currently taking in school is biting me on the you-know-what right now. I three things due every week in April (papers, tests, presentations), so needless to say, I am a bit busy this month, but this will soon all be over. If I live until then.

My students have been excellent for the last few weeks!!! Praise the Lord for that. I am spread so thin right now that I give about 40% in all areas of my life and that just doesn't work real well when you have 28 faces looking at you first thing in the morning. But they have been great.

Ryan and I got a membership to a gym and have had record breaking attendance (for us at least) I am going to get totally buff...watch out Chyna (WWF reference here...Ryan just told me to put her name). She is a little manly...so hopefully he wasn't making a direct coorelation between us...

Ryan and I have been house hunting since around Christmas and have finally found something we like so we may put an offer on the house sometime this week. It's scary.... We got some really great insight from our small group last night...thanks everyone! (because I know ALL of you read this...)

I got my internship set up for this summer which means I am almost officially getting ready to be done with grad school! Hip..hip...hoorrraaaayyyy!

Other than that, not much else is going on :) This post is very boring and I am sorry. I will work on some more material for Wed. Can't post tomorrow, I have class!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I've been thinking about you guys today and wondering what you were going to decide about the house! We'll be praying for you and your decision! I think we should have small group approval trip to see it!

Shauna said...

Hey mere - I miss you my friend - this is getting just a little ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to plan a date. A double date. Hmmmm...we are on the house hunt too so it may still be a while before we do anything fun together - boooooo!!! I love you and miss you.

Amanda said...

Hey Meredith~
I've read your blog a couple of times and you always give me a giggle. So funny!! I hope you get a little break soon...sounds like you need one! Congrats on almost being done w/ grad school!
Amanda Aslin

tara said...

I can't wait to hear about the house! I was telling Randi about it on Monday. We can't wait to come see it.