Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 07, 2007

House update

Ryan met with the inspector and everything checked out okay. So...I guess we will be moving in about 3 weeks!!! I think that there are a few more loose ends to tie up but the inspection was the biggest hump to get over. Here are a few more pics of the house:
This is the back of the house (obviously).

This is the back yard.

This is probably the only room in the house that we won't change. Just kidding. This is the second bath.

This is going to be our living room.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Hooray! What fun! You know how I love pink and even I would change that bath. Wow. Sorry I missed hearing about it in person tonight!

robin said...

Woo-hoo!v this is great!!! I had that EXACT pepto bismol tile!!!! It eventually (once I had the $$) plunged to its death with the help of a hammer and tile pusherupper thing!!!!

Shauna said...

Does that bathroom have a mini-child-bathtub in it because that is exactly what it looks like. I could use one of those. Speaking of little people stuff - Kip thinks everything at IKEA is made for little people. How dare he insult my IKEA?