Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 05, 2007

A crap load of stuff to do...

What does that mean actually??? A crap load? I say that quite a bit and just realized it doesn't make since. I love the movie Sweet Home Alabama ( I love all Reese W. movies) and in one scene when she comes to Alabama from New York and wants her husband to sign the divorce papers and he says "Are you sh**in" me?" And she says "No, I am not sh**ing you. I never understood that expression any way." (Or something like that) It cracks me up everytime!!! The phrases we use are funny.


The month of April is going to be a crazy one. I had a paper due today, one due tomorrow and a presentation on Tuesday night. In between all of this my parents and Ryan's parents are coming in town, we are supposed to go to a Ranger's game Monday night and I am driving for a field trip on Tuesday. But the good thing is that once Tuesday is over, I have about two weeks until anything major is due again. Then is hits like a ton of bricks a second time. So in other words, I should definitely be working right now and not typing this post.


We got a counter offer on the house, we accepted it with a few stipulations and they signed the contract. The inspector is meeting Ryan in the morning and we should know by tomorrow afternoon if we are getting the house. I think that the inspection will go well but I don't want to get my hopes up too soon! Here is a picture of the outside. I will have Ryan take some more pics tomorrow. I hope this doesn't jinx it! Just kidding.

FYI: When I posted the picture I widened it to make the house look extra big.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the house and hope things work out. Woohoo - a new decorating project!!!

Courtney said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see the house in person!

tara said...

YEAH!!!

Shauna said...

Yay - where exactly is it? FLower Mound???? :) JK! Cant wait to see new pics.