Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Lots and lots of posts...

Guess what I should be doing right now?? Yep...writing a paper. I started already, really...it is currently a tab at the bottom of my screen right now and I am already on the third page. It is due today (I am not competely crazy, I do realize it is Sunday...) and really I am ahead of schedule because I thought that I was going to be up super late tonight finishing it because I thought Ryan's parents would be in town this afternoon and then I thought we would have small group but neither one is the case. Unfortunately Ryan's mom got sick last night so they left to go home early this morning. And small group was moved to last night but we couldn't go cause the fam was in town.

Speaking of being completely crazy, the last few days I have said and typed some really weird things. Now, I am not the best typist in the world but it is usually due to the fact that I don't really know where all of the keys are not because I am crazy (Flashback to the post when I didn't use the backspace key...). But yesterday I was typing my post and wrote "house in the rooms" instead of "rooms in the house". That is just weird. Then yesterday we were at IKEA and I said to Ryan "Isn't this a really great chucar?" What the heck is chucar??? I was trying to say color...those words aren't even close! Then last night I took out some pants that my mom bought me (thanks mom!) to show Ryan and I said "They aren't exciting or anything, they are just brown." Why is that wierd, you ask??? The pants aren't brown...they are blue!! I am officially losing my mind.

Today, Ryan and I laughed really hard at a bumper sticker...I don't usually laugh out loud at bumper stickers but this one was funny (maybe because I can relate) so I thought I would leave you with this closing thought:
I am only speeding because I really have to poop.

6 comments:

robin said...

OMG that is the best bumper sticker!!! I am SOOO excited about your house! Woo-Hoo!!!

Courtney said...

Okay, "chucar" really made me laugh!!! I totally say things like that sometimes!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

HI Meredith. I enjoy reading your blog I'm not going to lie. I guess that makes me a stalker of your blog! I have to say, I am in love with that house...on a wooded lot. Or shall I say I'm jealous!!!! Congratulations on the house!!

Anonymous said...

Mere - the house is fabulous, you little chucar you.

Anonymous said...

Could we have a house update please?

Chesley said...

I love the house! The yard is beautiful!!! I can't wait to see more pictures. How exciting for you guys!