Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

Okay so it may not be Valentine's day for most people but it is for me and Ryan. I had a tennis match on Tuesday...which my team won by the way, we're 2-0 now! so we couldn't go out then and last night I had class. So tonight is our v-day. I think we will go to PF Chang's. I love that restaurant but I think I love Pei Wei just as much if not more!

I realized why I haven't been posting as much lately. Blogs require thought and I just haven't been thinking much. I have been so busy that I am just on auto-pilot. I have no opinions, no thoughts, no clue as to what I really think about things the past few weeks. I realized this yesterday in the car when my radio wouldn't work so I just turned it off. Peace and quiet...and I started thinking. Thinking about how I haven't been thinking. So I have decided that when I drive to or from Denton I have to leave the radio off so I have time to think. Not about my job or about my class just about everything else. So I should be getting better about writing...I think...

3 comments:

heatherw said...

Have fun at PF Chang's, eat some bites for me!

Shauna said...

If it makes you feel better, our V-day was spent with Kip on the couch and me at the gym because we both just needed some down time! That was gift enough!

Anonymous said...

Thinking is hard work sometimes. A number of years ago someone told me they don't listen to their radio in the car, they use that time to pray. What a great idea!