Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Here are my answers...

I am responding to questions on my sister's blog:

The sickest I have ever been: uhhhmm I think it was 3rd grade when I got both mono and giardia. I don't remember how sick I was but I do remember the nasty yellow medicine I had to take. Gross medicine = really sick

The most pain I have ever been in: When I went to Audrey's wedding in Galveston in November. I got the worst migraine I have ever had in my life. Not only was it the greatest migraine I ever experienced it was the greatest pain I ever experienced. Ask Ryan, he can tell you all about it...

The best decision I ever made: Not breaking up with Ryan when we were dating. I love you, babe!

The most surprised I have ever been: When Heather and Jonathan told me they were pregnant while I was waiting tables at Lytle.

The saddest I have ever been: I try to put these thoughts out of my head...the first one that came to mind was when Callie and Pearl died.

The hardest thing I have done: Giving birth to a baby.

The thing that scared me the most: When we were in Spain and Ryan left our money and passports on the train. Ayudame por favor!

5 comments:

heatherw said...

giving birth to a baby? You mean like a big turd?

momsuet said...

What did you do with that baby??????

Mere Ware said...

I was just wanting to throw something random in there. Glad you caught it!

Shauna said...

That is really funny! I think you will find that childbirth is not that bad! I cannot wait to see you in a few days! You know that we do have one seat available in the car if you want to ride with us - it would probably be the most miserable trip you have ever made but that is ok - I thought I would offer.

Anonymous said...

hey friend- are you sure you should ask ryan about that migraine. i think i might remember more about it:) anyway it has been a long time since you have written and i need to know whats happening in your life.