Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 17, 2006

Ohhh the weather outside is frightful...

I love cold weather! I am so glad that we are going to have one normal wintry weekend in February. I think I will stay inside and sleep and read to celebrate!

Last night we went to PF Chang's. The food was amazing! So amazing that we decided to stay for 2 and a half hours!!! Actually, no. We did not choose to stay for 2 and a half hours...we were forced to. We waited forever! We were going to leave after we found out about the wait but we had already given our car to the "complimentary" valet people. So we stayed...and we waited. But the food was great!

Nothing too deep to post about today, haven't had much time to think.

Right now I am sitting, listening to 28 8th graders gossip. All they do is talk about each other. I know I did it too. I can still be guilty of it sometimes now. That is one of the ways that Ryan helps me to be a better person. Ryan doesn't gossip. And he gets on to me when I do. I love that boy!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

You do know that even though the Valet people take your car - they will bring it back if you ask! :0) jk. I am glad yall had a good night - I am excited to see you next weekend!

heatherw said...

Thanks for helpin gme paint Laine's storage thing!

Anonymous said...

Love you Meredith!!! You are so hot! Wanna come over?