Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Summer School? Really?

Not real sure what I was thinking when I decided to take classes this summer. I know all of the good reasons but this week I have been finding lots of bad ones too. Our professor decided to wait until this week to assign to major projects and a paper. So I have gotten to spend two days this week up at my school creating a power point for a group presentation. That is where I am now. I finished the power point (yippee) and now I have nothing to do. And since we don't live close to my school anymore I can't just go home. So here I sit...entertaining all of my blog readers with stories of my exciting life.

This weekend was going to be the first weekend all summer that we didn't have anything to do. It was going to be nice to be home and clean a bit, maybe work in the yard. But not near as cool as going to SEA WORLD! Last night Ryan and I were talking and I jokingly said something about not having anything to do this weekend so we should go to Sea World or something. Then Ryan tells me that Aaron (friend from Austin) called him the other day and said that he had discount passes and that we should go sometime. So...Ryan called Aaron and we are going to San Antonio this weekend! I am so excited. I love Sea World and I haven't been in forever! So, the house will stay dirty until we get back on Sunday. I am totally okay with that.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Yea Seaworld - Can Mackenzie come with you????

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of your weekend!! and yea for you for having a dirty house! is there really any other way to live??

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of your weekend!! and yea for you for having a dirty house! is there really any other way to live??

EDS said...

Have so much fun!!!!! and I'll try the windex :)