Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 01, 2007

I don't even have a good excuse...

So you aren't going to get one. I was trying to decide what to blog about for my return to the blogging world. In the past I have just done one big update on my life but that sounds way to involved and a little bit boring. So I am just going to pick a random topic. Hmmmm...

Okay, here is my list of pet peeves (sp?). Actually they may not all be "pet peeves" but they are things that bother me:
1. Water around the sink. Because when you are tall you lean over to look in the mirror and the water gets on your pants. Plus it just looks gross.
2. Morning breath.
3. Shaving my legs and having them immediately start to grow back as soon as I step foot out of the shower.
4. Cutting myself shaving...I mean seriously, I have been doing this for about 15 years and I still can't get it right?
5. When my students ask me where they turn in an assignment. They have turned in assignments TO THE SAME PLACE ALL YEAR...figure it out!!!!
6. I take the time to paint my toenails then I go run and they are all chipped and stupid looking.
7. Having to charge my cell phone. They should have created something by now that just works forever.
8. Waking up at the crack of dawn every morning. Of course my school district would decide to change the middle school start time to 8:30 NEXT year when I might not be there any more...thanks so much.
9. Getting a blow out and not really knowing how to change a flat but trying to pretend so that hopefully someone would stop to help me. Trying relentlessly to pull the spare out of the trunk and saying a bad word right as a nice man walks up to help me, reaches in and unscrews a cap keeping my spare tire in place...the tire then came right out.
10. The fact that I still have to look at the keys to type because if I don't then my sentences might look something like this: Me love you long tim... Me lobe you long time... You are ruining my joke, get out of my offive. ( Please tell me that some of you watch the Office...)

Sorry this blog seems sort of negative. I am actually in a very good mood and I hope this just made you laugh and wasn't actually a downer to anyone! Have a great day!

"Thanks for finally posting, Meredith."

You are welcome.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boobs.

and i totally agree with you about the water on the sink/on the pants thing. so annoying!

tara said...

YEAH!! Finally a post. I mean I know I see you every week but I like to stalk you on the internet as well.

Anonymous said...

I thought that nice man who changed your tire had kidnapped you! Nice post Mere.

Anonymous said...

welcome back mere!! or should i say "debbie downer"!! i loved your post friend. i am just happy that you still exist out there somewhere in a land far from me:( i am able to write such a long comment because this is my 2nd and and half (if that even makes sense) day off of school because of beautiful snow. if you don't mind i think i will write my own blog right here on your comment page b/c i am that bored!:) just teasing

Courtney said...

Glad you returned to the blogging world! You crack me up, as always! I'm so glad we see you weekly so I don't have to wait between blogs to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

This blog doesn't suck as much as it used to.

Shauna said...

Can you believe that this many people still even read your blog? Me neither!