Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Spring Fever

I already have it and it isn't even March yet. I know that I am getting the itch when my students begin to annoy me for no reason. It's not their fault (at least not all of it.), I just am in the mood to be outside, sitting in the sun reading a good book and worrying about absolutley nothing.

By the way, YES we did complete the half marathon with our full marathon numbers. It really wasn't that big of a deal. They just marked a huge red A across our chest when we finished...Not really. It was great. I will post pictures (and would have sooner) when I can figure out my camera. It's not new really, I just don't remember how to make the pics appear on my computer. I thought that I was going to be really amazed with my skills whenever we finished and I thought that I would want to brag to everyone that I JUST RAN 13.1 MILES!!!! but I didn't really feel that way. Mainly I just wanted to brag about not having to run ever again if I didn't want to! I didn't run all last week and I actually got the urge to hit the road again on Sunday but I didn't. I think I will start running again...in fact, I am declaring that this Wednesday will be my first run since the half marathon. There, I said it. Now I can't back down...or can I?

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I still can't believe you can run that far! And I can't believe that you would ever want to run again! Good for you! The day I get the urge to run, you will know wherever you are because there will be pigs flying through the sky. :)

annalee said...

way to go meredith! that is quite the accomplishment.

heatherw said...

I totally have Spring Fever too, I barely drag my butt out of bed in the mornings!