Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 17, 2006

Guess Who's Back...Back Again

Ok...so I have been a sporadic poster lately. I don't have the internet when I am on spring break! Anywho...for those of you who read my sister's blog you have already seen a picture of the outside of our cute new house!!! We are just renting it right now but it is great! IT is right in the area where we have wanted to live for sooooo long. It is fabulous and I can't wait to invite all of my friends over for a house party!!! I will post pictures later today or tomorrow. You see, we don't have a digital camera so I have to borrow Heather's. It's been kind of a crazy spring break but we are just so happy to be out of the apartment. I have a house!! Yipppeee!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your house! That is so fun.

heatherw said...

I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!

Shauna said...

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to get together - we would love to come visit.

Anonymous said...

It's so exciting you and Ryan got a new house. I can't wait to see it! Are the animals adjusting?

robin said...

It feels SOOO good to move from an apartment to a real house! I can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

i am so exctied for you and can't wait to see more pictures!!!! i am on spring break this week so i have a lot of time, so if you could go ahead and post everyday that would really help me out!! Thanks:)