Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Whah, whah, whah...

I feel like I have been complaining a lot lately. Not about just one thing but about different things. I am in a bit of a slump and I want out!! That's why I am thankful for spring break. Isn't it amazing how spring break comes right when you are sure that you wouldn't be able to make it one more day! That's how I feel. I am pretty sure that my body is just shutting down.

My tennis team lost again last night. That makes our record 2-2. Not too bad. If you can be proud of a loss, I was last night. We played the same team in the fall and they kicked our butts 15-4. Yesterday we lost 11-8.

We are benchmarking again today. It is nice because until about 9:30 I get a break. They are testing, it's nice and quiet and I have actually gotten some work done.

I never even got the chance to blog about my fun weekend in Houston! I got to see all my girlfriends and just hang out. It was great! I also got to see Sam, the cutest little baby ever (except for Laine and Bowen...and Robin's baby...that I haven't seen yet. I have to be partial to family :) Tricia would understand.). I love my husband more than words but I miss living with the girls sometimes! I also miss being able to walk across the street to see Tricia! Or walk into the living room to see Audrey and Mere! So it was a good fix for some much needed girl time!

Megan, I am glad that you avoided going home to your cute kids so that you could get some extra time with the girls!

Tonight I have my Law class at UNT. We are getting our take home mid term. He said he was giving it to us tonight so that we could have time over spring break to work on it. Thanks alot...

Well, it looks like Ryan and I could be moving pretty soon. Once again, I will keep you posted as new information comes in!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't ya just hate those slumps? It sounds like you are overwhelmed. Hopefully when the housing situation getss figured out you will be better. Moving is stressful but not as stressful as "not knowing".

momsuet said...

I think there is a wonderful massage therapist who is waiting to get hold of you...she will help get rid of slumps and bumps!

momsuet said...

Oops forgot my other thoughts...there is nothing better than a "girl weekend". I love my girlfriends...they keep the laughter and girliness (is that a word?) in my life.

Shauna said...

You forgot my kids on the cute kid list! And you forgot me on the fun friend list.
Have I just vanished from existance???

Anonymous said...

hey mere- "all of your girlfriends"??? i, like shauna, got cut off the friends list. but i think we can all agree i kinda did vanish:) hey friend i am soo sorry everything is rough right now. i love ya and miss you and will call you tonight!!

Anonymous said...

Meredith, I am glad that I avoided going home, too. That was such a fun day!

And can I just say how excited I am to see my name on your blog? I love that even though we weren't that good of friends at ACU, I know we totally could have been if I hadn't run off and gotten married. I hope we get to hang out again sometime!