Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 26, 2007

Don't be jealous...

I have been reading many blogs of people who were in Abilene or surrounding areas during the grrrrreeeeaaaattttt snow day on Thanksgiving. But I bet you didn't get to experience the snow in a pair of these...

You shouldn't be jealous. I did look really hot, though.


Update on a few things:


We have decided to remodel the pink bathroom. I know, big mistake because pink is really fashionable these days but we are doing it anyway. Here is the progress so far:






The new tile is ordered and while I type this Ryan is tearing down more walls and Blakester is jumping all over the place. Speaking of the baby...here is an updated picture. It is a little old, only five weeks left now but it's better than nothing.


If you look closely, you can see the bird peeking out of my pants...it's never done that before. Yikes.



5 comments:

annalee said...

wow, you are one hot momma in those leggings. i can't help but be jealous!

Anonymous said...

Dangit - I left too early. Thanks for sharing.

Shauna said...

The falcon is sneaking out!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh!!! Ok - so I am going to be calling you this week to find out when you are out of school because I am going to be coming over to visit and help you get ready for baby! Whether you like it or not! I love the pics - you really look fabulous Mere!

heatherw said...

Those pants are hhhhhhot. I can't wait to see Blake!

Shauna said...

How are you feeling and are you sick and tired of people asking you that?! :) I miss you friend and I cannot wait for Blake to be here -I am sure you are even more anxious than I am...maybe just a little more...