Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Posted by Mere Ware at 3:42 PM
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Still looking for a house, we're coming up on three months. The last "perfect" house I posted about turned out to be not so perfect. When we went and looked at it a second time we realized that the neighborhood was not so great. I would rather have the worst house on the best street than the other way around. I can fix my house, I can't fix the neighbors!
Posted by Mere Ware at 3:56 PM
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Posted by Mere Ware at 5:19 PM
Monday, October 19, 2009
I took a day off from school today...mental health day. When I called in for a sub, I chose "personal business." I didn't feel good about choosing "personal sickness" because I'm not sick, just sick of school...Ha! (I hope my principal isn't reading this.)
Posted by Mere Ware at 1:00 PM
Sunday, October 11, 2009
I really, really want to start blogging again...and I will. But first a new look is a must! I have played with about 50 backgrounds, not set on this one either but I can't make the header smaller. I love what Shauna did with my blog the first time but I don't think I can afford her anymore!! :) I love you Shauna!! So, I need a new look. What do I do? Does everyone pay someone to make their blog cute or do you all know how to do it now? ideas, please!!!!
Posted by Mere Ware at 2:59 PM
Friday, June 12, 2009
2. Eating...a lot of eating.
3. Working out again. I took some pics in my swimsuit (no, I am not putting them on here) so that I would be able to track my progress this summer. Eating 24-7 is not helping this cause much.
4. Being outside. Blake has been playing in the water A LOT. Maybe we should get out more and go to the pool?? I think she is trying to tell me something.
5. Watching Blake come up with creative, and sometimes a little gross, ways to play on her own.
Yes, that's an empty can of cat food. And notice that this is two different days doing the same activity.
2. Since we are trying to sell the house we have decided it probably needs to be clean... I HATE trying to keep the house spotless with a kid running around behind me pulling out everything I just put up! I am doing a really good job though, as you can see....
NOT!!! This is ridiculous!
And to all who are wondering, yes we are planning on moving. I don't want to go into details because... well, I just don't want to yet. More info to come!~
Posted by Mere Ware at 9:50 AM
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
I love this one because you can see her face through Darth Vader's (sp?) eye hole
Blake with uncle Barry
She didn't love the mac and cheese as much as she loved using her own fork
Posted by Mere Ware at 6:43 PM