Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 11, 2009

trying to make a come back...

I really, really want to start blogging again...and I will. But first a new look is a must! I have played with about 50 backgrounds, not set on this one either but I can't make the header smaller. I love what Shauna did with my blog the first time but I don't think I can afford her anymore!! :) I love you Shauna!! So, I need a new look. What do I do? Does everyone pay someone to make their blog cute or do you all know how to do it now? ideas, please!!!!

7 comments:

kristin fulghum said...

i have no ideas...just wanted to say it was great to see you yesterday. glad you're making a come back!

Kim W. said...

YAY FOR A NEW POST FROM MEREDITH! :) You and Joni both have been on a LONG break...not cool! Good to have you back in blogland...even if its only about backgrounds! I'll take it! Hope you are doing well! We HAVE to get together sometime! Tell Blake Jake and Jack say hey!!

Kim W. said...

Oh yea...to answer your question...I have no idea what to tell you. I always use one of the free ones cause I like to change it up all the time and don't wanna spend the money on a real one. Just what I do though...

heatherw said...

I'm the same I need a new look and I do not have the cashola to spend on a cute blog! Maybe there is a blog fairy!

annalee said...

i wish i knew how to jazz up a blog but i don't either!
what i do know is it was SO fun to see you at the shower. loved it!

Leslie said...

A lot of people use thecutestblogontheblock.com or hotbliggityblog. Glad you are back!

Randi Freeby said...

I will send you an email on how to make the header for free. It really is pretty easy. Betsy sent it to me. I am glad you are going to keep blogging. I check all the time so that I can keep up with you guys. Take care.