Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Are you kidding me?? and Blake is 10 months old!

Do they seriously think i can teach CHEMISTRY to 8th graders when I have conversations like this???

Me: This list has all of the assignments on it that you are missing. Don't even bother with the work that was assigned before Sept. 11th. It is way too late and I am not taking it anymore.

Student: Was Sept. 11th last week?


Blake is 10 months old. Well, now she is 10 months and 1 week old but whatever. Instead of posting my own pics. Here is a link to the pics that Lisa Woods took for us last weekend. They are super!!!

16 comments:

Joni said...

I miss you to friend!! Don't forget I want I think the first pic of Blake. Tell me what to so to get it!!

Joni said...

ok i know that you are about to totally make fun of me for that last comment!!! I should have put too instead of to. and i'm not even going to attempt to explain the rest:)

kristin fulghum said...

those pics are so cute. i love them all.

Anonymous said...

Where's the swing? I like the swing and the handmade signs!

Anonymous said...

I love these!! You 3 look great!

Leslie said...

Those pics are AWESOME! Love them

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Incredible pictures! Wow!

Brittany said...

Sweet Blake! I love the photos! See you Sunday?

Sara S. said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Tricia said...

The pictures are great! I am really going to try and talk to you one of these days. I might just call everyday until then. I miss you!

Courtney said...

Love the pictures, miss you!

heatherw said...

teaching is worth it just to get to tell the stories of crazy kids!

Calista said...

Too cute!!

sara lindsey said...

love the pics!

Newberry said...

Hey Meredith, I found your blog awhile back and just wanted to say hi. Blake is adorable, and she looks so cute in the pictures you just had taken! We saw John and Virgina today, and they bragged on Blake just a little bit! Anyway, glad to see you guys are doing well.

Lissa Michelle said...

meredith, those pictures are sooooooo awesome! y'all are such a cute family!