Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Stupid...

Just now, when I was writing this creative title I mis-typed stupid 4 times...been a long day. Until today, I have not encountered much traffic on my way to work. But I knew it was bad news when I entered the interstate and an ambulance was not far behind me. I should have arrived at school by 6:30 but instead rolled up at 7:00. I always try to remind myself that the people in the wreck that caused the traffic are having a WAY worse day than I am. So, needless to say, should not have waited until this morning to write the quiz I was planning on giving today.

The real reason this blog is titled stupid is because some people are just out to make my life hard and I think that is stupid. Last time I posted I told you that our start time had changed, well...it hasn't. And I don't think it will. Not this year at least. I am soooo bitter. I spoke to soon. Started counting my chickens before they hatched...you shouldn't do that you know. Cause sometimes they die. I think my whole little nest of birdies just croaked...I am soooo bitter.

7 comments:

Shauna said...

I am so sorry Mere - I was so excited for you! I try to think about how much worse it is for the person in the wreck too - but it is a very close comparison being stuck in aweful traffic. Miss you Mere.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about your dead chickens. That really sucks!

heatherw said...

That is really sucky, I was excited for you too.

Anonymous said...

Mere, maybe the teachers could picket?

robin said...

Sleeping a little later is the best. But atleast this way you'll get out earlier.....it still sucks.

Anonymous said...

hey sorry mere! life sucks but look on the bright side... chickens always lay more eggs!!
hey did you get my email and are you going to ever write back??!!

momsuet said...

Mere, That is soooo very sad about your chickens! But I liked what Joni said about chickens laying more eggs...what a great perspective!