Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

What a long, strange trip it's been

Wow! What crazy past few weeks! Sorry I haven't posted...since I have been out of school I haven't had a computer at home. Well, that's not true, we had a computer but it completely died...along with our phone, which randomly stopped working and our cable that went out for no aparent reason. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. We went from being fine in the apartment without internet and cable to moving to the house and getting both of those things and within about 3 months having them taken away. You would have though that someone told us we couldn't eat for a week. We didn't know what to do with ourselves. But now, the cable is fixed, Heather and Jonathan gave us a phone that works, and we had to buy a new computer...but since Ryan has a new job and we are officially millionaires, it wasn't a big deal :)

I got to go see my friend Joni in Arkansas for about 5 days and it was awesome! We spent lots of time in our pajamas just talking and laughing a lot! It was just the rest I needed after finishing another year molding young minds! While I was in Arkansas I tried to register for my UNT class this summer and eventually through the process of trying to pay for that class found out that someone had our debit card number and was spending all of our money in California! We did get our money back...but it was a huge mess! One day I called the bank crying because I was at a gas station with no money and my debit card wouldn't work and I didn't have enough gas to even get to the bank to try and get more money! Not fun.

So since then, I have started my class...which was supposed to be from 9-11 in the morning and switched to 5-7 in the evening, for some unknown reason...I was not happy. We went to Oregon to see Ryan's sister Melissa and her husband. They took us all around Eugene, it was amazing. The temperature was about 70 the whole time we were there. Ryan's parents were there also because the purpose of our visit was Melissa's graduation. So we got to see her walk but we did lots of other things too! This week, I'm just trying to clean our house and be a good student. Not much going on.

This has been one huge summary of our crazy lives the past few weeks! Sorry it's been so long and sorry so much info is crammed into this little space! Hope everyone is doing well! I love summer!

3 comments:

EDS said...

Oh my goodness! I am so glad you found my blog!!!! I think of you all the time, but had no idea how to find you. How is marriage...we're both about to celebrate our 3 year:) Time flies! We need to get together and catch up.

Miss you,
Elizabeth

momsuet said...

Wow! I'm so glad you guys are back in contact with the world! Yippeee for being millionaires and for having a new computer and phone!

Shauna said...

Yea - so glad you are back and so glad you are a millionaire - so by the way - my kids birthdays are here! ;)

love ya friend