Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 22, 2006

What Can I Do Now???

I don't even know what to do with myself. Today, I got to school and opened my calendar to look at my to do list for this week. IT WAS EMPTY!!! I can't tell you the last time that my list was completely empty! Today after school I can just leave if I want to. I don't have to plan a party, get ready for a tennis tournament, clean my house because people are coming over, pick up a bus, pick up awards for the ceremony, write a final exam...(these are things that have been on my to do list that are now crossed off.) The final cross off was this weekend after Ryan's party. Now that that's over, I don't have anything that HAS to get done. At least not this week. Wait...I better change that...at least not today!

Ryan's party was fun! We got to see some people that we don't hang out with much! I don't think the party would have been the same without the chocolate fountain...it was a huge success! And special thanks to Heather for helping me set it up and Shauna for helping me clean it! It was definitley a two person job!

Ryan starts his new job tomorrow. It seems weird to me because for us teachers the year is ending and his job is just beginning! He is going to be great! I am excited for him!

I am also excited for me because this year is almost over! This is the time of year when the kids bring up their yearbooks and want me to sign them. I am always tempted to write "Glad I could be the first to sign your crack!" But someone has already done it! The same old yearbook stuff is still taking place now just like when I was in school. "Have a great summer!" Which they have changed into "HAGS" " Your cool, don't change!" "Stay Sweet!" What else is there? My famous line this year was "Don't do drugs." A couple of students got "Don't deal drugs" but I was trying not to play favorites!

10 comments:

momsuet said...

Isn't it wonderful when you have no obligations? When that finally happens to me, before I know it, I'm looking around for something to do because I'm bored!

Anonymous said...

i am so happy that your to do list is empty for now. enjoy it while it lasts!! well friend i am glad this is your last week of school, but i am still a little jealous since i am not out until next wednesday!! ugh!! anyway can't wait to see you . hurry on up!

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK RYAN!!

robin said...

I am so excited that it is the LAST week of school! I can hardly wait! GOOD LUCK RYAN!

Anonymous said...

Yea - you are almost FREE! I wish I was free of work - never. Maybe one day! Anyhow - we loved the party - it of course made us realize how much we still like you guys and how sad we are that we dont ever see you but whatever.
loveyou! *shauna

heatherw said...

hip hip hooray for summer! I had a great time at Ryan's party too!

heatherw said...

new blog time, sister!

Anonymous said...

where r u friend

Anonymous said...

mere told me to write on here that it might be a while before she blogs again b/c her computer crashed and somebody got her debit card # and stole a lot of money. so in other words just feel sorry for her:(

Shauna said...

heard you had a bad week - we forgive you for not blogging.