Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 15, 2006

Stacks, Legs and Migraines

I have a bad habit of making stacks. Don't need it now? Put it in a stack. Can't figure out what to do with it? Put it in a stack. Need to clean but don't have time? Stack it. Have lots of grading to do but don't want to do it? Put it in a stack labeled TO BE GRADED. So today I decided my job was to get rid of my stacks. I had 7 stacks around my classroom. SEVEN! One of the stacks had stuff in it from my students LAST YEAR! No more stacking! I am going to be an administrator soon and I hear that I need to be organized. So I am determined to make myself organized. This means no more stacks. Enough about stacks...I even have a "file" folder titled TO BE FILED. What??? That doesn't even make sense! Lord, help me please! This is going to be a big task. But I am determined to do it!

I started working out again last night...the stairs up to my class this morning were not an easy feat. My legs are a little sore. But I will continue...

I woke up this morning at 4:30 with a migraine...bad start to a day. It has hidden itself for awhile but keeps rearing its ugly head every hour or so...I think I have enough sick days to stay out the rest of the year. Hmmm....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That migraine must be bad - you posted this twice! We had a session last week on time management. They said put everything in a folder and label it, handle it only once. Easier said than done!

robin said...

I hate the end of the year when you have to clean out everything...and the only REAL point of doing it is because you don't want to deal with it in August! Seeeeeee we're NOT really procrastinators!!

Shauna said...

I have had an aweful headache too - I think that I figured mine out though - I need new contacts - it is crazy how that effects everything!!!!I hope you feel better friend!

Shauna said...

Friend- since this is the only way that we talk anymore - I wanted to let you know that we are planning on coming on Saturday!