Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I can see clearly now...

I turned in my final exam for law last night!!! It felt so good to be done. My Monday night class was weird. We didn't have a final and we had to cover one last bit of information on Monday so there was no real closure. But last night felt great! I turned in my final, rated my professor and said see ya sucka! Ha!
Now everything seems a little bit more laid back. I haven't even had the chance to think about Ryan's graduation this weekend! He's finally done! He has been in school since we have been married. That's one of the reasons we live in Fort Worth and now he is done! His internship was over today and graduation is on Saturday. AND he has a job!! He starts May 23rd...maybe. He was actually offered a job and accpeted it and then was called about another job at the same place making more money. The lady was going to contact him for an interview later this week. But either way...he's got a job!!
I feel bad for Ryan because he hates Chili's sooo much now. But it has been really good to us. He made good money there and he could always pick up a shift if we needed more. But now I can't even imagine what it is going to feel like to have two full time salaries! We are going to be millionaires! Or at least really close :)
So hopefully you can see that my spirits are lifting. No more complaining about school and tests and projects and papers...it's over! At least until June...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey friend all this means that you are getting even closer to coming to my house!! yippee!! i can't wait to see you! congrats on being millionaires!! welcome to the club:)

robin said...

I bet y'all are so excited for it all to be over with! YEAH for Ryan's new job!!!! A REAL job...making REAL $$$...How cool!

Anonymous said...

Work is not all it's cracked up to be. I'd rather be . . . well there's lots of things I'd rather be doing. But this is real life. Now Ryan can enter the real world, no more tests and papers - hey same for you til June. Yahoo!!

heatherw said...

yahoo for Ryan! Yahoo for you not being so stressed!