Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 19, 2007

A few pics from the trip...

This is actually from our last night at D.W. Ryan and Bowen were enjoying the light parade and fireworks at Magic Kingdom.
Here is Ryan helping push a lady up a hill. Her motorized scooter/wheelchair died at the bottom of the hill. A little momentum and she was on her way!
Here we are at...you guessed it! Epcot.
Laine with face paint in Animal Kingdom.



Me and Heather on the jungle safari. It was grrrrreeeattttt.
These are our new sunglasses we bought at Animal Kingdom. Not really.




Ryan and Jazz-man.

More sweet sunglasses.

The trip was awesome! I will totally go again someday. Or I would love to go skiing or to New York next year...Mom???

8 comments:

Mary Beth said...

I am sooooooo jealous!!

Anonymous said...

Good try Mere - hope it works!!

Courtney said...

So fun! We missed you guys Sunday night! I hope you're feeling better.

Chesley said...

I am glad you guys had fun! I can't wait to go in May.

Elizabeth Miller said...

I am so glad you guys had a great time! Thanks for sharing the pictures!!!!
Elizabeth

robin said...

GREAT PICS!! :)

Anonymous said...

can I have your number?

Shauna said...

Love the pics! Really spices up the blog!!! :) LOve ya!