Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 11, 2007

No comments from me...

I just realized that everytime I have left a comment on someone blog recently it hasn't posted. I traded over to the "new blogger" and I didn't know that I had to verify my stuff before it would let me leave a comment. So...to all of my blogging friends I have been reading your blogs and I have actually commented on many but it hasn't worked. Sorry friends! I do still love you all.

We are leaving for Disney World in about 7 hours. I can't put in words how excited I am. I am 26 years old and I have never been. My parents are paying for the whole family to go so we are definitely going to have some fun! I will post many pictures when we return. I love spring break. I know that many of you out there that have "real" jobs no longer get to enjoy spring break and for you, I am sorry. I have had a spring break my whole life. When you go from being in school to teaching school, you still get the same rewards. So, even though no matter how hard I try I will never make big bucks...I am happy right where I sit. Because not only are we off for one whole week, this summer will almost be a full three months. (due to the later start in August.) So keep your money, Texas, I'll take the vacation time. (But I would totally not argue if they decided to increase teacher salaries...)

6 comments:

annalee said...

have so much fun at disney... that is great! and i am with you on the excitement over this summer being extra wonderful. i am already plotting out how to take total advantage of each extra day!

Courtney said...

I know you guys are having a blast! I hope Ryan particularly enjoys the princess lunch! You'll have to bring some pictures to small group when you get back. We missed seeing you this week!

Calista said...

I'm so jealous that you get a spring break. I was just telling Chaz that we need one so badly. Well have fun and let us know how it went. I've never been either!

Shauna said...

You are going to have so much fun!! Take lots of pics - and try to get as many princess autographs as you can!! :) Love ya!

Chesley said...

I can't wait to hear all about it!
We are going in May. Spring and summer breaks were what I loved about teaching!

angela said...

Hey Meredith,
Its great finding you here! I wanted to invite you to my new page. Its www.literallylogan.blogspot.com
Thanks!
Angela Logan