Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Count Down to Sex Day

I probably could have come up with a better title...it's not what you think. Only nine more days until we find out the babies gender! So, I probably should have titled the blog count down to gender day but...sex day is way more fun to say.

We just got back from Tennessee at our friend Heath's wedding...unbelievable! Amy Grant and Vince Gill sang at the wedding and were just hanging out at the rehearsal dinner and reception. We did finally get brave enough to ask for a picture with Vince...I'll post that tomorrow. I haven't uploaded them on the puter yet. We also hung out in Memphis for a few days before the wedding and went to Graceland...also unbelievable and a little bit ridiculous but we had lots of fun.

I just started my LAST GRAD CLASS last night! I think it is going to be great. I was completely dreading it but the professor is really cool and there aren't many assignments! Only four weeks and I am free!!!!

Not too much exciting stuff to discuss today. I'll be more creative tomorrow, I promise! So let's make this interesting and make baby gender guesses...I have no clue! I have done all the mumbo jumbo with the chinese calendar and wedding ring over the belly. I have officially gotten 50-50 results...I have no motherly instinct telling me what the baby is. Today Ryan tried to ask the baby through my belly button but we didn't get a clear answer. So, it's up to you...what do you think???? BOY??? GIRL???

13 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Ok, I am still shocked about Vince and Amy singing at the wedding! How did they get that to happen? Ummm......I guess girl (only because that is all I have).

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

hahhah, i can picture ryan speaking into your belly button! i think it's a girl, and she will have curly hair. :) i heard about amy grant and vince gill. hilarious.

tara said...

I'm out voted but I feel like you are having a boy!

robin said...

I want you to have a girl...because having a girl first is just the thing to do in our family...but I have a gut feeling that Bowen will have a new boy to play with!! :)

heatherw said...

I don't want to vote because I hate being wrong! But I'm going to go with boy. But if I'm wrong then I definitely think it's a girl.

Anonymous said...

I think it is a boy AND a girl - TWINS!!!!

Tricia said...

I don't know...but I hope boy so that he can play with my boys.

suetmom said...

Today I think "girl", the other day I thought "boy". I think it could go either way.....

Courtney said...

My vote is girl. We missed you tonight at softball and at small group this week! Glad the wedding was fun! Little John is speaking to Ryan again because he returned Tiger Woods golf. Whew. That was a close one.

Shauna said...

Ok - I am going with girl. Seems to be a trend lately so I am going to just go with it and stand by it. Even if the doc says boy...I am standing by my guess! I am excited to see pics from Heaths wedding!

Anonymous said...

It's a...BOY!!

Shauna said...

ok ... promised pics? can i say that you suck at blogging?

Anonymous said...

Ok my prediction is that the baby you've seen so far is being spooned by another!! So there will be twins and they will both be boys!!!! With reflux!!!!!