Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Stupid Blogger

I tried three different times last week to write a post and everytime I clicked publish it kicked me off!!! And I tried to leave comments on Molly's and Annalee's blogs and it wouldn't let me leave them. Stupid...

REALLY GREAT NEWS...
Anyway, we found out last week that we are having a GIRL!!!! Ryan and I were both surprised. Even though I wasn't making a guess, deep down I really thought it was a boy. I am super excited! I can't wait to choose bedding and decorate her room. Ryan has already picked out pink converse, Jordan's and Vans. We have no name ideas yet, so luckily we still have awhile. Right now she is being called Rabbit, please see Heathers blog for more info on that.

REALLY CRAPPY NEWS...
BOTH of our cars were broken into this weekend. They broke the back windows on both cars and really didn't steal much of value...to them! They stole my leather school bag (which I love with all of my heart) that had all of my grad stuff in it. They don't need any of that. They are probably just going to throw it all away. They could have just dumped the bag out in my car and taken the leather bag if they really wanted it...stupid idiots. One bright spot, they cut themselves when they broke into Ryan's car and blood was on his door so CSI came to our house and took a blood sample and dusted for prints. The CSI guy didn't drive a hummer and didn't have on cool sunglasses so I am not sure if he was for real. They also stole our (mine and Heather's) sewing machine. Yes, I know...I should not have had a sewing machine in my car...lesson learned.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Meredith, Congrats on the baby girl! I hope you are doing well and I have enjoyed keeping up with you on your blog...still as funny as ever!

angela said...

Girls are such fun! Good luck on choosing a name. That one can take awhile, at least it did for us. Congrats!

heatherw said...

I think, wait what am I saying, know this has been a crappy week for both of us. Good thing we have each other to talk to. You're a great sister! And hurry up and read HP, you're killin me.

Calista said...

Congrats on having a little girl. Little girls are so much fun and fun to shop for. I can't wait to meet the cutie pie. And I'm so sorry to hear about your cars. That's terrible!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

CSI? Unbelievable. Sorry about your cars being broken into.
Vans, Converse, and Jordan's....I would have done the same on the first two, but Peter I'm sure would have picked out pink Jordan's. ;)
Congrats my friend!

Shauna said...

That really sucks about your car!! So sorry to hear that! I am glad they got cut and kind of hope that they lost a lot of blood. I of course have a few name ideas:
Merauna
Shandith
Shaumerenadith

Just a few...love you!

annalee said...

yay for a girl! that is so fun you know what is growing away inside of you. sorry about your cars though.

Unknown said...

A girl--very exciting! Did you hear about our baby boy?
Bummer on the car break in! My car got broken into a few months ago and they stole the radio.
When are we going to see you guys?

Anonymous said...

what happened to calling her jessiejoni. oh wait, was i not supposed to let her name out! sorry, hopefully no one will steal it! hey don't forget to leave a little note taped to your car window that says something like "hey guys no need to break in you've already taken everything.. TWICE!! Jerks!!" I would have used a worse name to call them but your withchild now. your welcome!

Tricia said...

I am so excited you are having a girl!!! My boys will need someone to marry, so raise her right. Just kidding. I miss you! You better call me!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mere!!!