Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 25, 2008

I've been a long time gone...

I don't look at blogs anymore. Not because I don't want to. But I have so many other things I want to do instead. And I read soooo many blogs that I'm always on the computer forever and I would either rather play with Blake, hang with Ryan or go to bed. Anywho...I really wanted to catch up on blogs and I felt guilty reading and not posting so here I am! I am going to have to figure out blogging time into my schedule. We'll see...only 5 more weeks of school and then I can do whatever I want!


This is an update blog...by the way, I have realized after catching up on your blogs that many of you have way cooler lives than I do. I wouldn't trade though.
We had a fun weekend with Beau, Joni and Grant. We had Joni's shower, went to church and went to Central Market. Grant and Blake are in love!


A few weekends ago we went over to Jeremy and Julianne's apartment with some other great friends and played volleyball and had a cookout. I love Blake's face in the picture with Ryan.

This weekend is pretty busy. Ryan's parent's are in town. We are meeting friends tonight for supper and then tomorrow we are going to a musical (that's right) of Wedding Singer with Meredith Bills (one of my bffs) and Nate (one of Ryan's bffs). More pics to come!

4 comments:

Sara S. said...

Can't wait to see you tonight and hold your precious girl!

Anonymous said...

Wow Mere, I didn't know where you were! Will you be in Abilene on Mother's Day? You'd better be!!

Anonymous said...

how did you do on your test? i would ask you over the phone, but you don't charge it!!!! PLUG IT IN!! give blake hugs and kisses from us all. Oh and i found airplane tickets that i would also like to talk to you about ON YOUR PHONE so again go charge it right now! love ya friend-- Joni

heatherw said...

I love that picture of Blake and Ryan!