Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 28, 2008

"Attention Passengers...

there will be a 24 hour layover on our journey. Sorry for the inconvenience. Might I suggest unloading all of the Christmas presents, checking out the after-Christmas sales for an hour or two, trying to do all of your laundry, exchange a few presents for different sizes or colors, wash and clean out your car, and re-pack all of your things to pass the time before we continue on our trip? Thank you for traveling with Ware-Express."

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it is hard getting all the places that people want you to be. But it was so wonderful to see you!

robin said...

I hope blake is feeling better!!!

Happy New Year :)

kristin fulghum said...

those are some cute jammies!

Leslie said...

Love those PJ's where did you get them???

Joni said...

hey friend I love those pjs and also want to know where you got them!! Call me on your way home or when you get home...even if you are exhausted!! Love ya

suetmom said...

Those would be Hannah Anderson pj's...purchased especially for the cutest little Christmas angels!

Holly Grant said...

Blake is adorable. Love those dark eyes!

The Davis Daily said...

Hey Meredith - I was just snooping around blogs and saw you on one. How are things going? Your daughter is absolutely precious. HOpe you had a great Christmas and Happy New year!

Tricia said...

Such a cute picture!!!
I sent you an evite for the plate party. Let me know if you don't get it. I wanted to invite Heather too, thought maybe you guys might want to do a plate for your mom or parents.
Call me too!

Joni said...

Really Mere!! I asked for one little favor...for you to update your blog!!Come on, Blake is like 3 now!!!