Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My Hiatus

I just tried to log in and put in the wrong user name and the wrong password twice. That's how long it has been. I have not been posting for a number of reasons. And I also haven't been reading other blogs either. I get this weird guilt trip about not posting and I don't feel like I "deserve" to read other blogs when I don't update my own. So I have been out of the blog world for about a month!!! Lots of catching up to do!

I have many, many things to post about. I think that is another reason I haven't blogged in awhile....too overwhelming! I can't find the time to make one post, especially since I can't freaking log on at school anymore :( So thinking about all the topics I need to update about makes my head spin. I decided that I have enough going on in my world right now and bloggin should not be something to stress over. So, I am going to play catch up. Little by little. Maybe several new posts at once. If anyone is out there, try to keep up!!

Here are a few pics to hold you over until tomorrow (or maybe the next day!) Son of a .... you have go to be kidding. I just sat here for like 20 minutes waiting for these pics (and catching up on some blogs... it was totally legal because I wrote a post) and they didn't load!!!! Ahhhhh!!! I am giving up and trying again tomorrow! Night, night.

3 comments:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Good to see you back. Have been wondering how you guys are doing.

Anonymous said...

I thought you and Robin were having a contest to see who could go the longest without blogging.

heatherw said...

Robin won!