Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 17, 2006

Busy, Busy

This weekend we went to Abilene for Easter. I rode with H & J and the kids on Friday and then Ryan came on Saturday. We were busy! Dad got Heather and I mountain bikes so we went to the bike store because we needed a bottle holder for our water...that I will definitely be needing when I ride this summer! Then I had to find invitations for Ryan's grad party. Then we went to the mall and my mom bought all of us new shoes. Thanks MOM! And then we went home and dad cooked supper. On Saturday we took our new bikes for a ride, went to eat at a new restaurant that was great and then had a family tennis match. Heather and I schooled Mom and Ryan! On Sunday we went to church, hunted Easter eggs and then the San Angelo crew came in for lunch. It was good to see everyone. I am now going to have to refer you to my cousin's blog for the most amazing easter lunch story ever. This story is the main purpose of writing this entry today. But I can't write it better than Robin did. http://www.lefttexas.blogspot.com Please enjoy!!!

8 comments:

momsuet said...

I sent the address of Robin's blog to all of my friends! I have had numerous funny responses...no one has been able to top our Easter lunch! I had a great time with you guys this weekend...I'm not sure you & H actually "schooled" us...we will seek revenge.

Anonymous said...

mere i read robins blog and OH MY GOSH!! i am coming home with you next Easter!! i bet you all wish you had on your depends after seeing that!!

heatherw said...

totally schooled!

Anonymous said...

Sue, I think maybe we should try next time. Schooled,schmooled...I am going to start taking lessons on the side so this sort of thing doesn't happen again. Embarrasing!

Anonymous said...

Embarassing? Embarrasing? How the heck do you spell that? I'm embarassed! I'm Ron Burgundy?

Anonymous said...

Friend - I miss you too! Call me when you have a chance - Joni and I are working up some summer plans. - Shauna

Anonymous said...

NEW BLOG PLEASE!!

Shauna said...

You are going to need to get a home computer with internet access before the summer - you know this right.