Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Not using spell check or delete or backspace

Do you remember when you were in high school and you had to type without looking at the keys? Sometimes I am really good at it. For example I have wrieetn all o f this without using th backspave or delete key. I always have to fo back and delete and re-type things and it is gettng annyyoing so I thought I would write a post weher I did not allow myeslef to backspave and delete. Obviulsy I loke the v key insted of the c key. I wish that you could all see me wiret (that was bad, it is supposed to be right)now. I am laughing at myslek. I think it is destracting me from being ablt to type well. Ohhhh, I hiope that you get as much ejoyment our of reading this as I ddid tupeing it.

5 comments:

momsuet said...

Maybe a bit more practice on keyboardgin???? It made me laugh too just knowing how you were laughting...Ididn't use backspace either

Anonymous said...

awsome i think we should all write like this all the time. actually im not the aba at it, whait i am struggleing. oops i just just used backsplace to take care a of a misse d perieod im getting trigger happy doin gnhtis live you mereidht sturyheihglakjhsdkl;g '

heatherw said...

Ok I;ll tyr it too! U cab't wait to fdosaajalskdcz,knwoiruapqieur go to Abilene this aweekens,THat was mw tyong to fing the g key. I;m terrube at typing.

Anonymous said...

that is really hard to do! i laughed so hard TRYING to read your post. but look at me i am doing a great job and i am not using the backspace or dlete DANGIT!!! i amlost oops nevermond this sucks!!

robin said...

My problem isn't so much typing the right keys ( I hope not I AM the keygording teacher)oops.. it's that I can't spell worth crap!