Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 03, 2006

Blog Envy

I haven't posted pictures in a looong time (maybe because we don't have a digital camera anymore) so I had some people send me some so I could get some pics on my blog. I look at other people's blogs and I love looking at pictures and then I look at my blog and it is boooring. So here you go. This was at Bowen's b-day party in May. It was a cowboy theme and we were supposed to have a pony but it rained and we had to move the party inside. And ponies aren't allowed inside.

Family portrait at my parent's house. I think this was Easter weekend? Lola has gotten a little bit bigger but not much. Me and Ryan's cousins, Anna and Holly, tearing it up on the jet ski at the lake in Oklahoma. We had so much fun that day! I hadn't been on the lake in about 3 years. After Ryan's family left the cabin's we decided to hang out for awhile so we went on a canoe trip. This picture was taken not too long after Ryan dumped us over in the freezing river water. Who is taking the picture you ask. As we came to the end we looked on the road and saw Ryan's parents at a fly fishing shop so we flagged them down and then went to lunch.

So that's it...just trying to make my blog a little more exciting by putting some pictures of myself in my post. Hope you enjoyed it!

3 comments:

momsuet said...

So, on your blog...there is a place entitled "Enter Original Title Here"....maybe you should have a blog-day that let's people name your blog.
Cute pictures! Adds a little "snap" to your blog.

Mere Ware said...

Enter Original Title Here is the name of my blog...thanks mom.

momsuet said...

DUHHHHH...a little slow on that one, right?