Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Things that make me go hmmm...

AKA Random Thoughts
1. How do they make fireworks? I sort of understand how they get the different colors but how do they make those cool designs?
2. I am not sure people understand how much I hate grasshoppers.
3. It must take a lot of time to train a seal to perform in a show. We can't even get Lola to sit consistently.
4. I hate to pay bills. I don't mind paying the money for certain things I just hate having to remember to pay it or to balance the check book.
5. It's thundering right now. Can they shoot fireworks if it is raining?
6. I really don't want to be in school during July. But then again, I know that I really, really won't want to take this class in the fall.
7. I love summer time because I don't have to put makeup on.
8. We went to the grocery store today and saw a lady (about 40) and her butt was actually hanging our of her shorts. Sometimes I wonder if people know to not only check themselves out from the front but also from the back.
9. After writing that I thought that maybe people think that about my hair sometimes!
10. I have a presentation tomorrow night in class, a grant proposal due, a paper due on Thursday and a final exam to study for...but what am I doing instead???
11. We have a girls weekend coming up that I am super excited about but if I look forward to it, that means school starts the next week.
12. Isn't it weird how people are different?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great thoughts mere! your mind never ceases to amaze me:) i am sooo excited about the girls weekend!!! but it does suck that school starts right after. i will see you in a couple weeks. love ya friend

Shauna said...

I am so excited about girls weekend too - it is going to rock - I also think that if you can afford to buy a digital camera before then - it would be a good investment - or just a crap camera and get the pics made into a CD...the addition of the pics were very nice for the blog

Shauna said...

oh - and once again - joni should really start a blog huh....lets both post about that today!

heatherw said...

Joni SHOULD start a blog, great idea!