Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 10, 2006

Lazy Day

We decided to have a garage sale this past Saturday. It was fairly successful, we got rid of lots of stuff. Heather and Jonathan sold lots of baby clothes and we sold some wedding presents that still hadn't been used. Then we went out to dinner with some of the money and then watched 8 Below. SOOOO good. I cried a lot but I loved it!

Today I have been useless. I ran this morning and now I am alternating between rereading the last Harry Potter (I know I am a nerd so there is no need to comment about it) and watching What Not to Wear. I think my internet course starts today but I can't figure out how to access the info so I just emailed my professor. Other than that there is nothing exciting to speak of around here.

Oh...Ryan and I almost forgot about our anniversary. I wouldn't have remembered except that I was looking at cards at World Market with my mom and saw the card I gave him last year. Then last night before we went to sleep I asked him if he remembered and he got this really weird look on his face. We were both a little sad that we are already forgetting and it has only been three years. Then today I told him that since our anniversary is tomorrow and I have class that we should go out tonight. He said that sounded good so I got on the internet and started looking for a place to go. I stumbled across a calendar and realized that our anniversary isn't tomorrow it's Wed! What is up with us?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

mere that is way worse than me not being able to spell!!:) 13 days until i am at your house!! love ya friend

Shauna said...

whoooo hoooo - 13 days until joni is here!! I am going to ingnore the information about harry potter and pretend like you are still cool

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary Mere & Ryan!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope ya'll have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Mere I need to know what else is happening in your life!! Update me:)

Anonymous said...

this is my first official blog comment. i, for one, am extremely proud of myself. typically, i don't like to toot my own horn, but i feel like this occassion is completely toot-able. anywho...i read through your blogs and they made me laugh and cry all at the same time. i don't know...i'm emotional right now. i miss you, friend(s) - the (s) means shauna and joni, too - and i can't wait to see you guys next weekend! maybe you'll teach me how to have my very own blog!

Mere Ware said...

Audrey Lynn I am soo proud of you! I miss you friend and it is only a few short days away!