Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 13, 2006

4 MORE DAYS!!!

I think I can make it...I hope. Only 4 more days until Thanksgiving break. I know that God built in Thanksgiving and Spring Breaks just for teachers. If they weren't there, there would be lots of injured children this time of year!
We had lots of fun in A-town this weekend. Here are a few pictures of the Thomesen Thanksgiving. Next week we will celebrate the Ware Thanksgiving. Having two Thanksgivings is good.
Me and Ryan at the cool new art thing at ACU. It is amazing!!! Go see it if you are in Abilene soon.
When you look at the sculpture from a certain angle it makes a cross.
Laine with curly hair. So cute!
I was being crafty and making a wreath. It is so gaudy that it is cute! I found all the stuff at Wal-Mart for 97 cents.
The angels climbing up the ladder in Jacob's dream.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abilene was fun. Ya know, I really LIKE my family. I love them too but I really like them. What a fun group!

Shauna said...

Mere - I love your blog so much better now that you have pictures and have gotten so good at posting - it kind of makes me miss you even more though. I love you!

robin said...

It was a great weekend!

Shelly said...

I'm cracking up! I just caught up on your blog starting with the Mike/Pete story. :) Your bed looks beautiful! Glad you enjoyed Thanksgiving #1 and hope #2 is just as enjoyable!

Shauna said...

Mere - are you going to be here on December 1st for the big day?????!?!?!?! Call me!