Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Camping Trip

We went camping this weekend with Aaron and Andrea in Atlanta State Park. Aaron was Ryan's good friend from ACU and right now he and his wife (who is from Nicaragua) live in Searcy while he finishes school. We had a great time hiking, hanging out by the camp fire and eating...lots of eating! Anywho...here are some pics. I have a great story that I am going to post tomorrow. Hate to leave you hanging...but that's how I roll.

Me, Ryan and Lola in front of our tent. Do you like my sweet hat?


Aaron and Andrea on the trail.

Me and Ryan trying out the timer action on our camera. This is a random "ampitheater" near our campsite.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey mere! it is was so good to know that you were so close, yet so far away this weekend. i am glad ya'll had fun and got back safe. oh by the way i am really impatient so i might be calling you so you can tell me that story. I hate suprises, and i am impatient. that is why i make such a great teacher!!:)

heatherw said...

What story?! Aren't you so glad you have a camera? I'm glad ya'll had a great time.

Shauna said...

I am just so proud of you and your posting Mere. It makes me feel like I am not missing out on every day of your life!!!!! Love you friend! Hey - we are going to have a little birthday bash for me in a few weeks - Friday, Dec 1 to be exact - try and save the date! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Is that my Peruvian hat in the first picture-- the one I used to wear skiing
I'm glad it's found a new home