Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

For Linda

I couldn't get on blogger all night. So first thing this morning I checked and tada! So here are bathroom pics and some pics we took of Blake with our new camera.

I don't know if you can tell the paint color from these wonderful pictures but it is a neutral greenish. I am pretty sure that is the actual name.The white spots on the wall are where we decided not to waste paint or texture becuase that is where the mirrors will be.So close to being finished...I hope.

Blake and I had some fun with the camera yesterday. Here are a few of the products...And at the bottom, a picture of our neglected child.



And just so you know...I am still trying to figure out how to make my blog cute? Can I do it myself? How does everyone have those cute headers and I can freaking figure out how to do it!!! Someone let me in on the secret! Or I am going to have to just change my template everyday so that I feel a little better about myself.

6 comments:

Sara S. said...

LOVE the new look, the bathroom updates, and pictures of Blake! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mere, looks like the bathroom is coming along. And so is Blake! She has grown so much - I need to see her. I think Robin made you a new blog header and emailed you about it - maybe you haven't checked your email.

Haley said...

They are all getting the cute blogs from amanda here is here site, she has a business doing it and they are way cute! http://www.froggiebloggiedesigns.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

If I had a blog and I felt I was getting a little bland on my topics, I would definitely spice things up by talking about horses. If you need some pics to scan I can email you some!! Or just take a picture of the one I gave you! Just trying to help:)
love ya friend Joni

robin said...

i sent you a header to your school email! Just tell me what u want and I'll do it :)

Shauna said...

It is very cute - I am so proud of you!!!
And you better not cheat on me with any other blog designers! You know you always have a free header here!