Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What the...??!!??

I can't get onto blogger from my home computer. I was freaking out all day today. I can get on blogs but I can't see or post comments. It tells me that the page cannot be displayed. I also can't get onto blogger so I can't post. What in the heck is going on? Any suggestions???? I have pics to post and I can't do it. BTW I am using Ryan's work puter to post this.

I was looking back at some of my old posts and I used to be a lot funnier. I need some new material. You would think that having a baby would provide some new material but the mommy brain myth is totally true. I am waaayyy stupider now than before Blake was here. Anywho...Ryan is home now and hopefully he can fix the dang computer.

4 comments:

robin said...

we just thought you were ignoring us! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't think there is a day in your life you haven't been funny! Hurry up with the bathroom pictures.

annalee said...

amen to mommy brain. it attacks big time! i think you're still funny though, even with it.

Sara S. said...

There have been times when I can't get on to blogspot too. Usually, I will try the next day, and it will work. Mere, you are always funny! And so candid! Love it and keep it up!