Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Two Things You Gotta Check Out

Numero Uno:  Go to my sister's blog and see Blake's adventure's in babysitting!  Heather and Jonathan kept Blake last Saturday so we could go to a friend's birthday party.  Thanks guys!  You gotta go check out all of the shenanigans from that night.


Numero Dos:  Here is a video of Blake (and me) at my parent's house.  Sike!!!...I couldn't freaking figure out how to get the video uploaded on my mom's stupid mac so this will have to wait.  I will try again later when I am back on my normal pc.  So now you have no choice but to check out Heather's blog!  



5 comments:

angela said...

Thanks for sharing! That is one of the funniest posts I've ever seen!

Jamie said...

Hey Meredith! Your baby girl is just adorable! We are expecting our first right now, having a boy. Looking at your blog made me so anxious for our little guy to get here! Seems like yall are doing great, that's awesome!

Joni said...

Mere you better get over to my blog and comment friend, because I have a feeling you will have something great to say! Oh and I loved Heather's blog on B!:)

suetmom said...

Here is your link to the video...check it out! What a cute baby!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9CQSoahAC4

Joni said...

Where are you friend??