Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 28, 2008

Yikes.

I'm really behind on my posts. You know that overwhelming feeling you get when you have so much to blog about that there is no possible way to do it all at once and so you just avoid blogging because it seems like too much? That's where I am right now. And...did I seriously just write that? Am I really that stressed about my blog?? I have plenty other things that I could be stressed about (but I'm not really) like school starting in 3 weeks and I don't have anyone to keep Blake. Hmmmm...maybe that should stress me out and not this stupid blogging thing. But instead of dwelling on that let's talk about something much more interesting...

When we got back from Ruidoso we found this in our mailbox.



"Congratulations! It pleases us to inform you that your family is eligible to appear on Family Feud. You are now in our active file and we may contact you for a taping. Of course, we cannot guarantee an appearance. Please be patient and wait for us to call you....We appreciate your enthusiasm and look forward to seeing you soon."

We have chosen to ignore the part about "Of course, we cannot guarantee an appearnce." and we sit eagerly by the phone waiting for "THE CALL".

Post topics I must complete this week:
Blake is 7 months
Our 5th anniversary
Ruidoso vacation

These are all important but I am not sure anything trumps a Family Feud call back!!

12 comments:

annalee said...

I AM SO STINKIN' EXCITED FOR Y'ALL! after you wrote about the audition i couldn't stop thinking how you guys would make the best/most fun contestants and surely they would pick you, WOO-HOO!

Tricia said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to see you on TV!!! I know they will pick you guys...they would be stupid not to. Call me!

Joni said...

How about "Yikes...I haven't talked to my friend Joni in like a month!" But congrats on possibly being famous! I am so excited for you friend:)

Amy said...

I can't wait to see the Wares on the Feud! They would be dumb not to pick you guys, yall are hilarious. We need to hang out before you go back to school!!

Anonymous said...

You will make the family proud!

Macy said...

Awesome. I knew you would get a call back. Let us know when you are going to be on!

Haley said...

How in the world did I not know there were tryouts in dallas!!!! I am so your sister right?! GRRR for missing that and just know I will SO be a fill-in in case someone falls and breaks their leg! ;)

Joni said...

CALL ME on my house phone b/c my cell is screwed up!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is so cool!

annalee said...

i emailed you at your keller emaill about reunion. let me know what you are thinking.

Holly Grant said...

Remember the FF host from the late 70's, early 80's, Richard Dawson, who kissed all the women contestants on the lips?? Too bad he isn't still there! Can you say "awkward?"
And yes, my post was long winded but I aim to please my loyal readers. And I tend to ramble..

Shauna said...

OMG...I am so excited. I want to be on Family Feud. You guys are so the coolest people that I know. I wonder when you wrote this post because it could be months ago. I have just been so out of the loop! I suck.