Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

JBF

I went to the just between friends sale last night and got several super cute outfits for the Blakester but here are my three favorite purchases:


1. A jogging stroller $65 (pronounced with a soft j) so that I can go on walks with Blake. I might eventually using it for jogging but after my experience a few weeks ago walking sounds pretty good.

2. A super cute snow leopard rocking "horse" $12 that makes a sweet growl when you press the ear. Lola flipped when I brought it in and chased her with it while it was growling.

3. I couldn't get a picture because I am currently wearing it but I found a Snugli $8 that lets me wear Blake around the house so I can get stuff done. Thanks to the Snugli I am able to type this post!

So if you get a chance shop jbf because it is awesome!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robin and I are going to be vendors at our JBF sale and sell jewelry and hair bows.

robin said...

I hope our JBF is that good this time!

angela said...

Yay! You got your jogging stroller this year!!! I think were going to only do the Mid-Cities one this year. There's not a whole lot I need to buy, but I think I have a whole lot to sell.

Sara S. said...

I'm so upset that I missed JBF! I knew it was coming up, and I was planning on going! I loved your purchases (especially the jogging stroller with soft 'j')! Blake will love the snow leopard. The Snugli will come in very handy (it was a life saver for us when we spent time at DFW airport).

BTW, J.R.'s name sounds like Mason Feel (except substitute the first letters with J & R). I don't know why I'm weird about including his name. I don't know the rules of blog etiquette. Maybe he is embarrassed that we dated and doesn't want his real name released :)

Lori said...

It was awesome! Had fun running into you!

Jennifer said...

I'm SO jealous about the jogging stroller!! That's awesome! Didn't you say you were like one of the first in line at the sale? Not much hope for getting one of those otherwise, I don't think. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got that stuff! Sounds like the sale was a success. BTW, all my co-workers think Blake is "soooo cute!" They all stop by to see the latest pics on my Desktop!
Melissa