Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 10, 2008

Tagged by Sara

10 years ago...
I was a senior at Abilene High, go Eagles! I didn't have a boyfriend...not surprising if you read my post about eyebrows. Probably playing tennis way too much. Loving all of my friends. Thinking about college. Driving a white Beretta whose driver's side window did not roll down without making this aweful sound...so one time I actually reversed into Sonic so that my passenger (I believe it was MC) could order out of her window and I didn't have to roll mine down.

To Do List...
1. Get this house cleaned and organized before I go back to work. Only 2 more weeks :(
2. Finish the bathroom. Here's where we are now...
We have one side completely done. The other side still needs: a mirror, light fixture and working sink. Then all we have left is the wood work. Our deadline is Sunday the 23rd. That is when Ryan's mom will be here to stay with Blake for a week and then my mom comes the next week. Thanks moms!
3. Long term to do-Simplify my life. This is more complicated than it sounds. (Ha!)
4. Order knobs for bathroom
5. Pay the water bill.
6. Pay MORE hospital bills...will they ever stop coming?
7. Take a shower?
8. Decide what to have for dinner

If I became a billionaire I would
1. Pay off all debts...obviously
2. Give a lot of money away to friends, family, good causes, church, people who need it, etc.
3. Move
4. By a house in Ruidoso, Colorado and Vernazza Italy
5. Quit my job and Ryan and I would open a shop that sells outdoor stuff. I could go into more detail because we have talked about it several times but I am not a billionaire so I won't.
6. buy Ryan a Toyota Tacoma and a Jeep.
7. have land rover make me a hybrid LR3

3 bad habits...
1. Being selfish
2. Biting my nails
3. Interupting Ryan's stories

5 jobs I have had...
1. cashier at Joe Allen's
2. Waitress at Lytle Land and cattle co.
3. Tennis coach
4. Teacher
5. Mom

5 Things People don't know about me...
1. I am freakishly afraid of grasshoppers.
2. I don't like to cook. When I get hungry I want to eat right then. I don't want to wait on stuff to cook.
3. I am addicted to coke. Not cocaine...
4. I have wanted a great dane my whole life. When we go to the dog park I have thought about stealing the ones that are there.
5. My real bad habit is picking my nose in the car but I don't want people to think i am gross so I said biting my nails.

9 comments:

robin said...

Nose picking is NOTHING to be ashamed of! It runs in the family...all throughout the family actually...Reegan has even began to enjoy it!

heatherw said...

I LOVE picking my nose!

Anonymous said...

what about peeing in the shower?? gross!!

joni

Cara said...

It was good seeing you on Saturday. Here is my official comment, so I am no longer a stalker. :) Enjoy your last two weeks before rejoining the hormonal teens...they are so much fun. :)

Anonymous said...

You girls and your noses. Robin will be talking to me on the phone and say "I'm stopped at a light and picking my nose - the man in the next car is staring at me". Oh my. Reegan just walks around with her finger in her nose - not digging, just in her nose. Heather has ALWAYS picked her nose. And now I find out about Meredith. Y'all need an intervention.

sara lindsey said...

i had a kid with a bug stuck up his nose (thankfully, not a grasshopper) in the ER the other night. so long as it's a lonely finger tip, there's nothing to worry about!

Shauna said...

You are a disgusting nose picking coke addict...but I still love you. I have major nose picking issues now with this whole piercing thing! Is Ryan still obsessing over nose pierced waitresses by the way? I thought I would make this comment as completely random as possible. Love you friend.

Sara S. said...

Ha! Love it! Good times with the Beretta! I'm with you about wanting to eat immediately when you are hungry. Thanks for responding...this was a fun read!

Anonymous said...

yes he is...