Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 27, 2006

AHHHH the dang dog...

Okay...it's official...the dog's name is...Lola. We decided last night. There is no going back. It is finished.

My day started off pretty average. Lola woke me up whining and I really wanted to sleep about 10 more minutes but try explaining that to a dog. So I got up and started the day. When I was on my way to school I realized that I didn't have early practice this morning - I started singing out loud. We don't start super early but knowing that I had a few more minutes to just be, rather than yelling at kids, I was excited! The only way my day can get better now is if it starts to rain. I have been praying for rain today but probably not for the right reasons. I just don't want to stay for after-school practice. Once again, we don't stay late...I just really am not in the mood.

I need to go now. I have been redecorating my classroom and there is still work to be done. well...of course there is work to be done, otherwise I wouldn't be redecorating my room. I always seem to do this when I have a huge stack of papers to grade. Oh well...

6 comments:

heatherw said...

Lola has the cutest collar ever! Target is the best...

Shauna said...

I like Lola! It is great! It is raining today, does that help?????

robin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
robin said...

I always feel so much better after I redecorate! The same old classroom just gets so borring!

Anonymous said...

Mere, it's been some days since you blogged, get busy!

heatherw said...

Linda you beat me to it...Mere, blog