Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Random Thoughts

Nothing exciting to talk about today...I have been looking at other people's blogs and I really need to post some pictures on mine. This will be somewhat of a problem seeing as how we don't have a digital camera. Oh yeah, add that to the list. One more reason Ryan and I aren't really a part of the 21st century. I mean we are trying to live a simple life but at some point you have to draw the line!

Ryan drew the line...He ordered cable over the Christmas break. He said that he needed it because of basketball and it was only going to cost 24.99 a month so I gave in. He contacted the cable place and had everything set up. But something happened and they couldn't come. Then we were out of town. And then we just sort of forgot about it. Until one night. Ryan had gone to hang out with David in Dallas and the cable people called me and told me they were at our apartment and just wanted to make sure we were home. I said come on up and then immediately called Ryan. He was so excited! After about 20 minutes I get a call from the cable man and he tells me that they aren't going to be able to set it up because our apartment uses a different provider. I said, "You call my husband and tell him that because I don't want to!" So, here we are...still no cable. Ryan has stayed up at Chili's twice now to watch a game. I told him just a few more months and then we'll be out of our silly apartment that doesn't face southwest (or whatever direction it had to face in order to keep our dish).

3 comments:

heatherw said...

Yes you will definitely be cooler once you put pics on your blog. I know Mere and Ryan need cable because whenever they come to our house we have to watch MTV no matter what is on!

Shelly said...

Hi Meredith! I'm so glad you are a blogger! I'm looking forward to keeping up with your blogs. Happy New Year!

Shauna said...

You really need cable...it is a great invention - I think you will love it! So - are you going to be moving out of the apartment and into a house??? A house in Flower Mound maybe?????