Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 20, 2006

Tagged...

Shauna tagged me. This is my first time, I am so nervous!

4 jobs I have had:
Journey's shoe store
Joe Allen's Pit Barbecue
Lytle Land and Cattle (waitress)
Teacher

4 movies I could watch over and over:
Legally Blonde
Legally Blonde 2
13 going on 30
Anchorman

4 places I have lived:
Abilene
An apartment in Fort Worth
Another apartment in Fort Worth
...that's sad!

4 TV shows I like to watch:
Bachelor
CSI (any of them)
The Office
Survivor

4 places I would rather be:
At home with my new puppy
on the beach...ANYWHERE
The Cinque Terre in Italy...the best food and scenary anywhere!
On my couch asleep

4 websites I visit daily:
My blog and everyone else's (shhhh...don't tell)
Weather.com
My school website
MSNBC

4 foods I love:
Anything at Pei Wei
Modern Enchiladas at Mi Cocina
Coca Cola (yes, I think it counts)
Strawberry Snacks (you can find them at QuickTrip)

4 places I have been on vacation:
(The most recent are...)
Kansas City
Italy
France
Spain

I don't have four people to tag because I don't know that many people who blog. That's sad too!

4 comments:

momsuet said...

I don't know what being "tagged" means. Explanation?

Anonymous said...

Question of the day...

What's the dogs name?

heatherw said...

Mom-
being tagged means you have to answer some questions and then "tag" some other bloggers and then they answer them too.

Rob-
Mere called me about 20 minutes ago and gave me two new dog name choices, so I don't know what her name is.

Mere Ware said...

The dog's name is "unofficially" Marley. She has to go to the vet soon so we are making that our deadline. We'll see...